Wednesday 2 October 2013

Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Palette Review

Hey dolls! Today I have a different kind of post for you, a review!! I got a $100 gift voucher for Napoleon Perdis for my birthday and finally spent it! I tried a few of their foundations, but I don't really think they make their foundations for my exact shade. They looked fine in the mirror at their stall, but in the bright lights of Myer I looked like an oompa loompa. So I thought I'd get this beautiful palette which I am extremely happy with! It was $60, but it's so pigmented I definitely think it's worth it. 
The highlighter is definitely my favourite. I don't wear much bronzer as my skin is so pale, but I love blush and highlighter to add some colour to my face.
Overall I'd definitely recommend this!!


Ultimate Contour Palette - Napoleon Perdis
In the photos I'm wearing all three, the contour, colour and highlighter.
As for the other makeup I'm wearing, my trusty Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24h Foundation, Maybelline One by One mascara, Maybelline eyeliner, Bourjois touche healthy mix concealer, and Maybelline Baby Lips lip gloss.
And if you're interested, my top is from General Pants!
Have you tried any products from Napoleon Perdis? If so, I'd love tips on what I should buy with the remaining $40!
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment