Saturday 19 October 2013

Napoleon Perdis Devine Goddess Lipstick in Eros

Hey everyone! Got another beauty review for you today, on this gorgeous Napoleon Perdis Lipstick! I had $35 left on my gift card, and these lipsticks had such gorgeous packaging I had to get one. While choosing which colour to get (I am extremely indecisive), I was torn between getting a more neutral colour which I could wear more often. But whats the fun in that when you could get a colour as beautiful as this! Its not quite red but more of a berry. I'm still to try it out on a night out, but from what I've tried so far I think it'll past the test. It's extremely long wearing - I had a shower before bed and when I woke up my lips were still stained! It also feels really nice on your lips, didn't dry mine out at all, which is unusual for a lipstick!


 I'll definitely post an update on how it lasts on a night out; don't know if its just me, but my makeup gets very messy once I've been dancing and drinking!
I'm thinking of wearing a black outfit, but might even wear it with the blue top I'm wearing in the top picture. What colours would you wear with it?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment