Saturday 12 October 2013

African print

Good morning my lovely followers! Found this top in Temt and fell in love! And of course, its printed! Wore it today down the coast with my family for a picnic, and its so comfortable! Usually clothes with cut outs aren't the most practical to wear out everyday, but this top is so lovely and perfect for the hot weather we've been having lately.


 Top - Temt, Shorts - Dotti, Bag - Kardashian Kollection, Sunnies - Princess Polly, Sandals - Betts,
 How has everyone been lately? Uni finishes in like 3 weeks and it can't come soon enough! I'm sure I'll be posting (and spending money) a LOT more. Had a bit of trouble finding outfits to post for you lately! I feel like I spend my life buying clothes and still have nothing to wear.
After the picnic today we went shopping and I bought a gorgeous new NP lipstick in this beautiful berry red shade, planning a post for you in the coming week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment