Monday 23 September 2013

Welcome to the jungle

I couldn't believe it when I found this dress in shops! I had seen a similar bodycon version on Charissa Rae, and a shirt version on Amy Valentine, but both were sold out by the time I saw their posts. Of course, I loved the print. Check out the hat I got today from Rubi shoes! I've wanted a floppy hat for so long, but was a bit hesitant of getting a felt one as I thought it'd be too hot for spring. I've also ordered a natural straw colour one from their online store which I'm waiting to arrive.


Dress - Blossom (also at City Beach), Sandals - Betts, Hat - Rubi
It was so hot today that I was even too hot in this outfit, but that hat would be perfect for the beach.
Do you guys like it? What do you think of the print? Can't wait to hear from you :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment