Monday 23 September 2013

Topshop Lips in Brighton Rock

Hey lovelies, thought I'd do a post today on this lipstick that arrived the other day! I placed an order from Topshop, (opps), and bought quite a few things. I've always wanted to try a Topshop lipstick so I thought I'd add this to my order! I had to pay for shipping though, and just my luck, the next day a free shipping code for Australia came out :(
I looked at photos of it on other blogs, and it looked really different on everyone. I found it to be much more neon than I expected!
I don't wear lipstick all the time as my lips are so dry its just not pretty! This one applied really nicely and felt really nice on my lips, but after a while became really cracked. I found it stays nicely with a layer of lipbalm over/under it.


As I'm so pale I really find it nice to have some colour on my lips!
What do you guys think of the colour? What other makeup would you wear with it?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment