Saturday 14 September 2013

Moroccan print

Hey everyone! Before posting these photos, I thought about all the OOTD posts I've done so far. And realised I've worn some kind of print in every one of them. Oops! I'm obsessed I know! I love this jacket, I saw it on sites like Hello Molly and Esther, but it was so expensive! As much as I loved it, I wasn't sure how much wear I'd get out of it for $80. But when we were shopping in Melbourne I found it in a little boutique for like, $29! Bargin!
It was pretty cold today so I just wore it with black jeans and black sandals, but when the weather gets warmer I'll pair it with a black shift or smock dress. 



The colour is much brighter in real life, it looks a bit washed out in the photos because of the lighting. But the pattern is adorable! 
Today I went shopping and got some great new clothes and some nail polishes. I'll do a post on them later! 
                             post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment