Friday 6 September 2013

OOTD - Denim and Monochrome


Hey everyone! The weather's been lovely lately so thought I'd do another post for you today :) I went to my friend Amie's for dinner, and just wore something casual yet nice. I love this denim top from Glassons, half my wardrobe consists of denim pieces of clothing, but when I saw this I couldn't resist! Its a nice change from denim button-up shirts, and I love the pockets on the front. The only bad thing is that it gets so crushed! I promise you I did iron it! Also loving monochrome at the moment, I can't get enough of this bag from Sportsgirl!






Top - Glassons, Jeans - General Pants, Shoes - Rubi Shoes, Bag - Sportsgirl, Watch - Queen Victoria Markets, Rings - Lovisa, Necklace - Lovisa

I'll try to do another post again soon! I'm starting to get in the habit of posting and I'm loving it! Can't wait to get more followers and check out everyones blogs.
I've got an order from Sportsgirl and ASOS coming in the mail so I'll do posts of those soon.
post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment