Friday 6 September 2013

Korres Lip Butter in Quince

I have wanted to get my hands on one of these babies for so long! After realising ASOS sold them I couldn't resist. I bought "Quince", which is a really nice pink. It looks way brighter in the tub than on my lips. When its on its like my natural lip better.. Except way better. 
Its such a good product for someone like me who has very dry lips, constantly! I love lipsticks but I find they dry my lips out so much, so its nice to have a bit of colour and have hydrated lips!
The only criticisms I would have is that the tub is so much smaller than I expected for some reason. Also, although the packaging is so cute it's kind of annoying having to dip your finger in it, I much prefer tubes. 


Ps.. the colour looks way brighter on my lips in real life! My camera didn't want to cooperate today!
Have you tried the Korres Lip Butters?
                                                                                                                 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment