Sunday 15 September 2013

Confessions of a shopaholic

Surprise Surprise.. I went shopping and bought more aztec! Just the one thing I didn't need! But I could't resist when I saw this in Glassons.. and it was on sale! 
I really better stop spending so much if I ever want to go overseas. But pretty clothes are so tempting!
I definitely admit that I'm a shopaholic! Good thing I work so much and never spend over $100 on an item of clothing!
How do you like the cream wall behind me? I went for a drive this morning and thought it looked perfect for a post, and a different look to my usual. It's so much easier to see what I'm wearing than if I'm standing in front of random greenery. 




Jacket - Glassons, Necklace - Rubi, Top - Sportsgirl, Bracelet - Lovisa, Skirt - Hipster
On my wish list on the moment is a black dress, preferably a shift dress. I find that's the only kind of item that goes with patterned jackets like this. 
How would you style this jacket? I'd love to hear from you!
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment