Saturday 7 September 2013

Bandana print


This morning I caught up with my beautiful friend Phoebe and went to Vinnies and then had a cute picnic in the park. I wore one of my favourite skirts, I got it from General Pants a while ago but I'm still in love with the print. The material also feels really nice, and it's an easy low fuss outfit which still looks stylish. 
Feels so good to be able to wear summer clothing everyday! As much as I love jeans, it's so much easier to find outfits for warmer weather for uni and what not.

 

  




Top - Glassons, Skirt- Don't Ask Amanda via General Pants, Shoes - Betts, Bag - Colette 
Although our Vinnies trip was less than successful, we had such a nice day, the weather was 27 degrees and was so nice being outside for a change!
I'm thinking I might do a post soon of the best clothes I've found in Vinnies, would you guys be interested in looking at that?
                                                                                                                 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment