Wednesday 10 July 2013

Melbourne wishlist

Melbourne wishlist
After watching all our friends on Facebook have an amazing time in different countries, my friend Amie and I decided to book a trip to Melbourne! Although it's not quite as good as being in Italy, we thought it would be a good change and a chance to do some good shopping!
I've bought so many clothes lately so don't really need to buy any more.. but i just keep telling myself a girl can't have too many clothes!
I will do an outfit post soon to show you, the weathers been so horrible lately though that I just havent had a chance.
These are some of the things I will be looking for in Melbourne
1. Studded tote
2. Nail polish
3. Cute clutch
4. Boyfriend watch
5. Gold necklace
6. Cut out heeled boots
7. Denim Pinafore
8. Studded sandals

My main goal for the weekend is to find a cute denim pinafore that doesn't make me look like a 5 year old, which I probably won't be successful in finding as I'm guessing it kind of comes with the territory hahah.
I'll keep you updated on all my Melbourne purchases, hopefully the shopping will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment