Thursday 27 June 2013

June wishlist - blacks and burgundy



This month I'm loving burgundy and blacks, especially because its been so cold lately that its all I find myself wearing! 
1. Shorts - I love this pattern and that it looks so effortlessly chic. These would look great with a simple black top or a knit.
2. Burgundy bag - I love this colour and the design is so cute! My only worry is that I wouldn't get enough wear out of it as it wouldn't go with everything
3. Cut out boots - I'm loving this new trend of cut out boots! These ones are perfect because the heel isn't too big so would be fine for wearing all day
4. Stackable rings - Lately I've been loving rings, the more the better! However these Pandora ones are around $40 plus each, a cheaper choice would be Lovisa or Colette 
5. Burgundy lipstick - Absolutely love this colour, just hope it would go alright with my pale skin!
6. Winged tote - Monochrome and winged? = PERFECT!
7. Studded heels - For the last few seasons I've loved anything studded, especially heels and bags. These would be a perfect addition to my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment